• More news

  • Just login, its free!!!!



Make sure you don’t sign an agreement of any sort in Portuguese/Italian; you don’t know what you are signing, even if they say its just authorising permission to hold the property for you.

Ask for the contract to be written in English, for you to read, then send or take to your solicitor/lawyer for comments first, then you can get the contract amended if need be, before signing.

It is for your own safety to have the documentation legally checked. If you secure a property or land without using a lawyer you may find that you have let yourself in for other problems. If you use a lawyer they will make sure (hopefully) that your interests and requirements are  documented and communicated to the seller, especially where you need additional answers, changes or more work doing before making the final payment.

Investing in Property

Aiga Furniture Suppliers

Water Sports

  • Water Sports

    Most Popular

    Water Sports

    Fancy a go at some -Water Sports