There are a number of rental apartments/villas. Rental apartments are easy to find online. You can search for websites advertising rental property in Cape Verde, just make sure you research which island you want to visit. Some islands will be less populated and not be as touristic as other islands.
There are also some Rental Agencies on the islands, more on those that receive more tourists. The rental rates again can vary, and will/may depend on:
- who is renting them out.
- how close to the sea you are
- the number of bedrooms you require.
- whether it is in a complex with a pool
- whether it's summer or winter season
- what additional facilities the apartment provides guests
Finance Office : If you notify the Finance Office in Espargos that you intend renting your property, they ask for 20% of your rental income!