About - general information
Cape Verde has a lot to offer.Some Cape Verde Islands are flat while others mountainous. We have articles about things you need or should know. Find out why it was called Cabo Verde.
There are articles on different subjects within each of the sub headings within the General Information Sitemap accessible via the link on the left left of the page. The articles include many things you would expect to find on Sal and some of the other Cape Verde Islands.
Cape Verde Tips provides free advice, guidance and information on and about Cape Verde and the islands.
If you are:
- visiting Cape
Verde for a holiday you will also find useful information on flights, travel
and places to stay within the Cape Verde Tips website.
- Looking for information on investing, the history of the islands and Cape Verde, maps of the islands, cost of living, moving to Cape Verde, hospitals and doctors, dentists, banks, mortgages, things to be aware of and much more, you should find most things here within Cape Verde Tips.
- Legal marriages in Cape Verde can be arranged however, as with some European countries the law requires tourists to be here for at least 30days before legal marriages can be held at the Notary. We provide wedding services on Sal Island and Boavista Island, such as Religious Blessings (none legal), Renewal of Vows and 'Love and Devotion' Readings. We can provide you with the information you need and arrange your special day. Click here: Wedding Services
- exploring Sal or other Cape Verde islands you can also find travel experiences within the Travel section of the Cape Verde Tips website.
- eating out in Cape Verde you should read the section on Restaurants in Santa Maria, Sal and some other Cape Verde islands.
- Look at the section 'Investing in Cape Verde' if you want information on Cape Verde Real Estate, properties, land for sale then the Cape Verde Tips website is a good place to start looking, there may not be many properties for sale within this website, but there is much more information that is available FREE.
- we have some information on some of the developers, Real Estate Agencies, developments such as Vila Verde, Tortuga Beach Resort, Dunas Beach Resort.
- Or maybe you are just looking for snagging services, buying furniture or furniture packs or other services?
- thinking of relocating to Cape Verde or setting up a business?.............. read the various articles within the website which provides information on investments, importation & relocation to Cape Verde.
- looking for information on medical provision in Cape Verde including, clinics, insurance, hospitals and emergency contact services are provided within the Cape Verde Tips website.
- buying a property as an investment or to rent or let in Cape Verde then read about Management Services and agencies on the Cape Verde Tips website.
- looking for information on sports activities in Cape Verde which includes windsurfing, kiteboarding, snorkling, banana rides, jet ski, fishing, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking walking and many more activities? You should be able to find it here, some islands will not be able to provide some activities. Please read the Travel section for more information on Cape Verde Islands.
- we also have a sister website: Expats Cape Verde where you will find some useful information, forums, newsletter,blogs and Yellow E-Services.
- take a look at our Sitemap, scroll down the list to see what information is freely available.
- Weddings Services: MORE INFORMATION