• More news

  • Just login, its free!!!!

VISA - If I have a multi-entry visa can I then apply for Residence

A few British expats tried to apply for residence card (while living on Sal) holding a multi-entry visa, but they were informed that there is a sequence that must be followed and that they must hold a 6 month visa before they could apply for Residence Card.

The multi-entry visa can be issued in Praia on the island of Santiago, Cape Verde or via some other Embassy's or Consuls outside Cape Verde.  

Please check with Embassy's for current and up to date information about visa's for Cape Verde. There is also some info within the Blog that has been provided by Expats or regular visitors to Sal who have visited Embassy's in Gran Canaria and Portugal to obtain visa's for Cape Verde.    


Marriage Blessings - Sal

Investing in Property



List your business or service.