• More news

  • Just login, its free!!!!

Weddings - What are ‘Religious Ceremonies' ?

Religious Marriage Blessing

The 'Religious Marriage Blessing' and Religious Renewal of Vows ceremony is performed by a Pastor using the matrimonial words of the Church, however please be reminded that these are not legal ceremonies. Proof of marital status may be required i.e. marriage documents which may need to be translated. A translator may be required during the ceremony. If you have family and guests arriving and attending your service we will need to know how many and type of furniture or other services required. Please see additional service costs. These services can be performed in the Evangelical Church or on the beach in Santa Maria.

A non-religious ceremony is performed by a Layperson, a Pastor is not present for the ceremony.

Take me back